[WT-support] RE: setup question for MK

Greg Fischer ab7r at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 20:20:34 CET 2004

OK...tried this with same result.

Don't know if it's an issue with WT or the MK Router.  I took off the PTT/CW
keyeing from the LPT port.  Selected PTT through each radio's com port in
WT. In MK router PTT/FSK selected PTT1 for both foot switch and serial port
and routed audio C-C-A.

LED on MK is Red during foot switch and PTT function.  So according to color
scheme, only PTT1 on the mic connector is active.  BUT...if I disconnect the
13-pin accy connector on rig one (870S) the problem goes away and rig one
does not PTT when rig two is selected.

I guess I could just leave the accy pin disconnected when operating SSB, but
that kind of takes away from the purpose of the interface.

Thanks for all the quick help.
Greg - AB7R