[WT-support] DX Spots filtering

ab7r at comcast.net ab7r at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 16:44:44 CET 2004

Thanks for all the info Larry and I will try your method.  I've only always used telnet and did not notice a way to filter incoming spots from the host side.  I thought it was only done through the user side.  Another example is the "Bandmaster" I think it's called that you can get with DX-Atlas.  It's also a stand-alone system that can be OLE'd into other programs.  Has some filtering options.  Problem with that is it seems like it ONLY uses DX-Summit and there's no way to choose a local DX Telnet cluster.

Thanks again.....just another reason to use WT...the support given to individual requests is great.....even if they're not used...hihi. :)

73
Greg - AB7R