[WT-support] SO2R setup?

Greg Fischer ab7r at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 01:38:36 CET 2004

Hi all.

I think I'm missing something.  I know WT has this capability but I cannot
find where the setup is for it.  I have a microham microkeyer with the
output for CW and audio going to a top ten dx doubler for SO2R to a TS-870S
and a TS-2000.  All seem to work pretty well so far as far as switching
radios and passing signals.

In WT I set up the two rigs and in the radio window I see info for them
both. But in the commands window the SO2R option is greyed out and does
nothing when clicked. Use of the * key on the numberpad works fine switching
the radios.

Am I missing something in the setup for SO2R?

Also...I know WT can send voice messages from the soundcard.  But I cannot
locate anywhere to assign files to the function keyes used for sending the
messages.  Is there a way to record the messages from within WT?

Thanks for any help.

Greg
AB7R