[WT-support] DVK Stop LPT Pin 2

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Dec 7 22:40:10 CET 2004

HRS I4UFH wrote:

> V 2.3.1
>
> The LPT pin 2 DVK stop, don't work, it work as PLAY Msg#1 so as pin 3

Sorry Fabio, I didn't connected WT to my EZMaster yet and not get a way
to test it but with a hexadecimal monitor. The following release should
fix the DVK/STOP problem :
http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.3.2.exe

2.3.2

- DVK/STOP information was generating a pulse on the bad pin (DVK #1).
   Tks I4UFH.

- Half baud CW character added : The ^ character in a CW message inserts
   a half dit delay time. It can be included in a text to add extra
   emphasis to similar sounding sequences. An example is F6IIE, sending
   it as F6I^I^E makes it easier to copy.

- Croatian Cw Contest : Cabrillo CONTEST: header renamed to CROATIAN-CW
   as needed. Tnx 9A2EU.

Olivier / f5mzn