[WT-support] 2.3.0

Olivier Le Cam Olivier.LeCam at crdp.ac-versailles.fr
Tue Dec 7 14:40:44 CET 2004

Hi-

>     Downloaded version 2.3.0 and suddenly the logbook wont follow my
> radio? I think it can see it ok because i can click between vfo's in the
> band plan map and radio follows, but it just wont follow me around the
> bands!

VK6NU replyed, please try version 2.3.1 which is intended to fix this
problem.

>     Also lost all my cw keying and voice file playing has anyone else
> got this problem? (i use microham keyer)

In the menu "Options | Configure Interface" :

- click on the "configure" button associated with the COM port your
microham interface is connected to, then select "CW" as DTR option and
"PTT" as RTS option;

- still in the "Interfaces configuration" window, check "LPT1", then
"configure" and verify that "DVK (pin 3, 4, 5, 6)" is checked.

That should work again that way.

Hope this helps!

Olivier / f5mzn