[WT-support] No tuning in Band Maps

John Coleman vk6nu at arach.net.au
Mon Dec 6 09:43:21 CET 2004

Hi guys

Just swapped over to 2.3.0 and my Band Map does not change frequency when I tune the radio either Radio 1 or Radio 2
I can change bands with the mouse using the Blue arrows up and down and can enter the frequency manually in the Callsign field in the log and the radio will qsy to the frequency no problem. Just won't tune. My flow control before was set to OFF and I set DTR RTS now to Always OFF but have tried it in other settings and didn't make a lot of difference. I am most likely doing something wrong as nobody has reported any problems or is it just the time difference and nobody else has  tried it. You guys not out of bed yet Hi Hi.

Any ideas.

73 John VK6NU  UTC+8 !!!