[WT-support] Re: DX Telnet spotting filter info

Greg Fischer ab7r at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 00:44:22 CET 2004

Hello Olivier,

In the contest menu we enter our grid locator.  That can be used as one
reference against the call sign of the person posting any dx spot.  Then
setting user assignable filters for that distance to be say less than 500
mi, 1000 mi...or whatever.

Another feature that would be great is an interface for rotor control.  It
can be set up so that when you click on a spot it will automatically send
the info to the rotor interface and point you in the right direction.  There
are ususally RS-232 interfaces for many rotors including HyGain DCU, Rotor
EZ by Idiom Press and Orion.

Thanks
Greg
AB7R