[WT-support] Create log file problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Dec 4 22:41:24 CET 2004

Hi Francky

f8crh a écrit :

> I can't create my cqww log files ADIF and Cabrillo if the location
> directory is different from the main Win-test directory.

Well, after a short investigation, it appears that it seems to work if
your target directory _DOESN'T_ end with a "\" character. Thus, if you
want to save it in a root directory (c:\ e:\ f:\ etc...), it will fail :-(

It should be easily fixed in the next release.

Sorry for inconvenience, and many thanks for ur valuable report (as usual) !

73

Laurent